- A 50% deposit is to be paid prior to the artist commencing the artwork.
- If using PAYPAL there is a 10% fee to be paid at the time of using PayPal, this is to cover
- Once the deposit has been received the price is fixed and will not change if my prices get
- The remaining balance is due once the artwork is completed but will also NOT be posted
- All deposits are NON refundable, unless the artist is for any reason unable to start the
- Commissions are drawn from photographs provided by the person ordering, the drawing
will be based on the photograph provided and NOT the current likeness of the animal
- The artist reserves the right to refuse to work from any photograph that are not the collect
quality needed in order to draw the correct likeness of the animal.
- The client will pay the remaining balance within 48 hours of commission being
completed. Fail to do so will result in the drawing NOT be posted and deposit being lost.
- The artist reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- All images and content found on this website or the artists Facebook page are subject to
copyright and are the sole property of Cassie James Art, Images and contents may not be
reproduced or distributed without my permission, please contact me if you wish to use
any images or content.
- When placing an order you MUST agree to these terms and conditions and it will be
assumed that you have done so when ticking the box in the ordering form.
- The artist has a waiting list most of the year and customers who are on the list will not be
contacted until their art work is being commenced, this is due to being very busy! contact
will remain throughout the commission once started and a photo will be sent on
- The artist takes no responsibly of the art work once in the hand of the post office/royal
mail, all customers have the choice of how they would like their work sent. See 'Delivery'
page for more information.